HUAWEI MATE 40 PRO WITH HARMONYOS & KIRIN 9000 IS COMING
Apr 25, 2021 Faheem Khan
Recently, Huawei quietly launched the Mate 40 Pro 4G version and Mate X2 4G version on its official website.
However, these smartphones do not support 5G but the rest of the configuration is the same as the 5G version.
The Latest Report of Huawei Mate 40 Pro
The latest report from @DCS claims that the Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G version has a new certification.
According to his report, the hardware parameters are basically the same as the 5G version. However, the processor is still Kirin 9000 but due to restrictions, it does not support 5G.
The Additional Chipsets of Huawei Mate 40 Pro
In addition to the Kirin 9000 SoC and HarmonyOS, the Mate 40 Pro comes with a 6.76-inch 68-degree curved screen.
This smartphone supports 3D face recognition and its fingerprint sensor is on the screen. Furthermore, this device uses a dual front camera setup with a 50MP main camera on the rear.
The Huawei Mate 40 Pro Key Featured
- 6.76-inch (2772 x 1344 Pixels) FHD+ OLED display,90 Hz refresh rate
- HUAWEI Kirin 9000 5G (1 x Cortex-A77 3.13 GHz + 3 x Cortex-A77 2.54 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 2.05 GHz) processor with ARM Mali-G78 MP24 GPU,Dual Big Core + Tiny Core NPUs (Neural-network Processing Unit)
- 8GB RAM, 256GB storage (Mate 40 Pro) / 12GB RAM, 256GB storage (Mate 40 Pro+)
- HarmonyOS 2.0
- 50MP RYYB Ultra Vision camera with f/1.9 aperture, OIS, 20MP ultra-wide Cine camera with f/1.8 aperture, 12MP telephoto camera with 5x optical zoom, OIS, Laser sensor, LED flash
- 13MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture, 3D Depth Sensing ToF Camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers
- Water-resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions:162.9×74.5×9.1mm(Glass) / 9.5mm (Leather); Weight: 212g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual-band), NavIC, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C (GEN1)
- 4300mAh (typical) battery with 66W HUAWEI SuperCharge, 50W Wireless HUAWEI SuperCharge
When this device eventually arrives, we will have the opportunity to take a look at the HarmonyOS 2.0. Of course, there will be a comparison between this system and the Android system.
All The Specifications And Much More Details About Huawei Mate 40 Pro
2020, October 22
Available. Released 2020, November 01
GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42
1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 28, 38, 40, 41, 77, 78, 79, 80, 84 SA/NSA/Sub6
HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
162.9 x 75.5 x 9.1 mm (Glass) / 9.5mm (Leather)
Glass front, glass back or eco leather back, aluminum frame
Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
6.76 inches, 115.7 cm2 (~94.1% screen-to-body ratio)
1344 x 2772 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~456 ppi density)
Android 10, EMUI 11, no Google Play Services
Kirin 9000 5G (5 nm)
Octa-core (1x3.13 GHz Cortex-A77 & 3x2.54 GHz Cortex-A77 & 4x2.05 GHz Cortex-A55)
NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
256GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 8GB RAM
50 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide), 1/1.28", 1.22µm, omnidirectional PDAF, Laser AF 12 MP, f/3.4, 125mm (periscope telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom 20 MP, f/1.8, 18mm (ultrawide), PDAF
Leica optics, LED flash, panorama, HDR
4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240/480fps, 720p@960fps, 720p@3840fps, HDR, gyro-EIS
13 MP, f/2.4, 18mm (ultrawide) TOF 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
Yes, with stereo speakers
No 32-bit/384kHz audio
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
Face ID, fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum
SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Li-Po 4400 mAh, non-removable
Mystic Silver, White, Black, Green, Yellow
Trending Tweets ABout Huawei Mate 40 Pro With Severals Chipsets
Rate this article:
You already rated!!!